Monday 7 January 2013

ARSHI FF: ~Best Friends (BFTW II)~ Chap 8




Chapter 8: Lets make a baby

Khushi: Did you get the diapers?
Arnav: Yap
Khushi: Ok, the sterilizer?
Arnav: Shit, I forgot that
Khushi: Arnav I cant believe this, how can you forget it? I am msged you 5 times reminding about that.
Arnav: Sorry yaar, I had a very important meeting with some irritating clients.
Khushi: You could have told me arnav. Now what we will do.
Arnav: Has Di and Jijaji left with ayush?
Khushi: No they are waiting for us.
Arnav: Ok, ask them to proceed, and you meet me near the baby shop, I will quickly drive there and get the sterilizer.
Khushi: Arnav, I don't like this last minute tension yaar.
Arnav: Sorry yaar bolana. Now stop nagging. Bye. Muah!
Khushi: Muah!
Khushi kept the call and ran to anjali's room and asked them to leave for aila's bday party.
(Ps: wondering who is Alia? Well she is Akash and Payel's baby. I know you must have thought she is ARSHI's lolz. Usmein to abhi thoda aur time hai)

Khushi hired a cab and reached near the baby shop when arnav slapped her from behind on her butt.
Khushi: Ouch! Arnav, what the hell are you upto.
Arna: It looked a little tempting, sorry
Khushi blushed a little. "Arnav thoda sambhal ke ok?"
Arnav: Tu itni revealing dress pehne gi to koi pagal hi hoga who will not get effected.
Khushi: You are joking right?
Arnav: Whatelse? I will get turned on seeing you? No chance.
Khushi: Sometimes I wonder whether everything is ok with you or not. I mean you know.
Arnav naughtily pinned her on the cab door and blocked her by his hips.
Khushi: You pervert, what are you doing?
Arnav: Before blaming me try and hold something from my hand. How can I hold you with these in my hand?
Khushi took some packets from his hand and freed him.
Arnav cupped her face and leaned on her face.
Arnav: So miss gupta, you really want me to get effected by you? (he said in a husky tone)
Khushi: aaah! Move arnav, I don't like practical jokes.
Arnav: Let me tell you khushi (he looked on her lips and she parted seeing that) when you were such sexy short dresses and expose your long never ending legs (he paused)
Khushi: Wh'..a'..t?
Arnav smiled and moved back crossing his hands against his chest smirking at her nervous state: you look like a college KID and her seducing tactics.
Khushi: KID? She rolled her eyes. Excuse me!
Arnav turned back and started walking towards the car.
Khushi: I am not a kid ok.
Arnav: For me you are khushi, a sweet little kid.
Khushi: You ar weird that's why. No one thinks like this.
Arnav: Coz no one is YOUR ARNAV khushi.
Khushi smiled and hugged his hand. That's true.

Arnav: Seat belt.
Khushi: How can I put the belt with this huge box on my lap arnav?
Arnav leaned on to her to grab the belt.
Khushi grabbing the opertunity kissed him on his cheeks.
Arnav looked he her still leaning on her, nodding his head, pagal ladki.
Khushi was about to bite him on his cheeks for telling her mad as a revenge she ended up bitting his lips.
Both Arnav and Khushi was shocked and embarresed to find them in that position.
Arnav slowly released his lips from her teeth; her teeth loosened sliding his lower lips and finally looking down in embarrassment.
Arnav looked at her once and felt a little bad as he know how much guilty she must be feeling for doing this, but this was not her fault, even he knew that she wanted to bite him on his cheeks.
Arnav cleared his throat and sat up.
Khushi still looking down at the gift wrap endlessly.
Arnav: I did not feel bad.
Khushi: Haan? She looked up and felt all the more guilty to see his lips a little bit swollen. She immediately touched it in panick. "Arnav tera lips?" "Shit, I am so sorry for'.for'..for biting you so hard"
Arnav smirked: Its ok lioness, I expected more pressure thank god you realized before biting heard that its my lips, he licked it a little to sooth the burning sensation, and khushi was totally flushed to see him licking his own lips like this.
Arnav: Relax moti, itna odd feel karne ka kuch nahi hai, kabhi kabhi ho jata hai when I have such a wild friend with me.
Khushi: Shut up Arnav, this isnot funny. How will you go to the party like this? What they will think?
Arnav: Kuch bhi soche ga but I am sure they will not think that it was made by you. So chill
Khushi felt a little bad, she don't know why, but she felt bad that they will think arnav is having wild sex life. She pouted and tuned on the song.
Arnav was continuously licking his lips as it was burning like hell, he could sense her tooth mark inside his mouth just below the lips.
He adjusted the looking glass and stick his lips out to see, khushi saw him doing that and then saw the marks
Khushi quickly held his lips and started investigating, oh god, what have I done, I am so sorry yaar.
Arnav: Don't worry I will be fine moti, I just hope I don't have to take any injection.
Khushi: Arnav! You jerk, am I a dog or an animal.
Arnav pulled her cheeks and kissed her on her knuckles. Relax, not a big deal. There are other females who are wilder than you khushi, this is nothing compared to them.
Khushi: Stop comparing arnav, she said with a straight face
Arnav realized that he souldnot have said it like that, whatever it is she might feel insulted.
After that khushi was very quite thought out there drive and anrav stole glances at her occasionally feeling guilty.

They reached payesh's place and arnav parked the car.
He got down and opened the door for her and helped her to get down. As she was carrying the huge box she was unable to straightened her dress, Arnav saw her wiggling and he adjusted her length and then adjusted her neck line finally tucking the hair strands behind her eyes he said "the dress is looking beautiful"
Khushi gave a fake smile and walked inside the house.
Akash: Di, where are these two?
Anjali: Don't ask me, I have no clue about their whereabouts.
Akash: I seriously wonder whats up with them di? They are so in love with each other yet they deny everytime. I just hope they don't end up in a huge sepeartion like this.
Anjali: I have stopped thinking about them Akash.
Shyam: Please anjali and akash don't embarrass them today. Wiase bhi my wife never leaves a chance.
Aksah: Jijaji, how can you just support them blindly like this?
Shyam: Akash, it's a matter of realization on their own, we cant down anything no matter how hard we try.
They heard the door bell
Payel went and opened the door.
Khushi gave her a wide smile and hugged her sideways.
Payel leaned to see where arnav was.
Khushi punched her on her tunny: Fatso, kuch to sharam karo, you have kid still you drool over him?
Payel shyly looked down in approval.
Payel had a hug crush on arnav since her childhood, she always ended up forcing arnav to play husband and wife when they were kids, arnav was never interested on payel as he know akash's attraction for end.
Once she tried to propose him, but he very sweetly denied to mess with her as she was akash's belonging. In other cases he wouldnot mind trying with her but when it came to his best friend he knew his limits.
Arnav popped his head resting it on khushi's shoulder holding her waist said a big Hi!
Arnv did that purposely as he was very well aware of payel's attraction for him. Khushi was a tool to distract her and khushi willingly participated. The reason behind was khushi never liked payel getting paly with arnav. She was insecured.
Akash greeted both of them.
All the kids happily went to khushi. She was their favorite. Kids loved her as much as she loved kids. She was never bored with them, infact in every party were the couples ended up getting pissed off there regular kid's routine, she took care of them, fed them, played with them for hours to make sure the couples get time to romance.
Once akash and payel were caught in a compromising position is the ladies room by khushi.
Akash and payel had always been one of the desperate couples. And after alia was born they were suffering from miserable sex life which caused them irritation and ajitation. This was another reason why arnav and khushi were not into commitment with their different partners. The thought of anajli-shyam and payesh case haunted them.
After a hopeless birthday party which ended up with payesh's finght and anjali's frustration on ayush, arnav and khushi sat near the birthday cake arnav placing his head on the table and khushi stiring lazily her cake.
They both exchange a helpless look when they heard a big bang on payesh's bedroom.
Payel angrily picked up the howling alia in her arms and headed straight to the guest room crying madly.
Arnav exheld: I think we should leave khushi.
Khushi: Me too think so.
Anjali and Shyam had already left leaving behind ayush with Khushi.
Three of them sat on the car, ayush dozed off in khushi's lap.
Arnav ruffled ayush's hair as he was looking damn cute pouting his lips and sleeping piecefully in khushi's arms.
Arnav looked at khushi lovingly: How do you manage to do this khushi?
Khushi: manage to do what? Kids?
Arnav: ya
Khushi: Oh I love them arnav. I love to be with them. I am crazy about kid.
Arnav: I know that, he smiled. I still remember you putting a pillow inside your tummy and checking yourself in the mirror, you looked cute
Khushi: I am obsessed about pregnancy, I think it is the best a woman can experience in her life. But I am scared of the post pregnancy situtations, what if my husband stop loving me and start yelling at me, I cant take it. I know how important is sex and romance in a couple's life.
Arnav: hmm
Both were quiet for sometime when suddenly arnav broked the silence.
Arnav: Khushi, you really want a kid in your life?
Khushi: Arnav I would love to have a kid, and I so badly want a kid after seeing ayush and alia. She pouted.
Arnav: What if we plan a baby?
Khushi laughted: Arnav that's not possible. I mean baby is ok but having that with you for a baby is grose. Please arnav don't make fun of this.
Both were quiet for another couple of minutes.
They reached RM. Arnav gave the car keys to the drive and helped khushi by taking ayush in his arms.
Both of them entered and went straight to arnav's room to place ayush on his bed. Khushi changed ayush'd clothes while anrav got inside to take a shower. He came out in 5 mins and saw khushi was done changing ayush. She placed a peck on her forehead and was about to get up when arnav held her.
Arnav: Are you mad at me?
Khushi looked other way.
Arnav: moti, please yaar, give me a smile at least before you go to sleep.
Khushi faked a smile.
Arnav slid his arms around her waist, not a fake one. See you did not check my lips also after what you have done.
Khushi looked in his lips and pouted.
Arnav smiled immediately again seeing the guilt in her eyes.
He nuzzled his nose with her. I was joking. He kissed her nose.
Khushi smiled and hugged him.
Khushi: I am really sorry Arnav I did not mean to bite you like that.
Arnav: I wonder what happens to those poor souls.
Khushi broke the hug and hit on his chest.
Arnav: Ouch!
Khushi: You deserve it. Good night.
Arnav: good night moti
Khushi: Stop calling me moti for god sake
She left shouting after closing the door behind her.
Arnav saw her and smiled. He smuggled in his bed beside ayush, and kissed him on his cheeks.
Ayush happily hugged his mamu and arnav hugged him back.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Appy,
    This was one of the earliest ff of urs I got hooked to.
    when will you continue this...waiting for the next update. Please please please update this.

    ReplyDelete