Monday 7 January 2013

ARSHI FF: ~Best Friends (BFTW II)~ Chap 12




Chapter 12: Kiss or No Kiss?
It was a hard day for Arnav. Firstly some office issues and then the thought about last time which was a disaster.
He came back home late today purposely but when he entered he was khushi in the living area reading her book.
No matter how much he tried to avoid her today but he failed. First she came to his office to give his lunch where they both share a plastic smile and now.
Khushi opened the door and come inside his room.
Arnav opened the bathroom door and come out. He saw khushi and turend towards his closet to fetch his night suit.
Khushi bit her lips a little and came and stood beside him.
Arnav: Khushi I think you should go and sleep in your room tonight.
Khushi hugged him from behind: Lets do it Arnav
Arnav removed her hand from his chest and headed towards his bed.
Arnav: Khushi I don't think you are ready for it ok?
Khushi: I am aranv. I am very much ready for this.
Arnav got up from the bed: Oh really?
He pulled her holding her waist and immediately picked her up in his arms and laid her on bed.
Khushi pushed herself back with the support of her elbow. While arnav just glared at her.
Arnav: See! I told you.
Arnav was about to get up when she held him and pulled him on her.
Arnav sighed and then looked at her
Khushi: Lets do it. Ok. Lets just do it.
Arnav: Fine
Arnav opened his track pants and smuggled on her.
She held her breadth feeling extremely awkward. He leaned on her and grabbed her waist.
She closed her eyes tightly not to react in a negetive way.
He slid his twitty half length nighty up touching her thighs. He pulled her panty.
She gasped and held her shoulder.
Khushi looked at him. He looked at her.
Khushi slowly slid her hand along his chest then his abs and then finall touched his hard form.

Continuation from I-F

Yucks!
Oh shit!
No! Help!
Hey DM!
OMG!
Noway!
It's grose!
He heard her reaction
Excuse me!
What the!
Khushi!
I knew it!
Forget it!
I am sick of this!
You are'!
Arnav sighed and rolled on his side.
Khushi still panting hard, making a disgusting face as if she touched something bad. She held her hand up in the air so that she doesnot touch herself with those hands.
Arnav feeling extremely insulted just got up from the bed and headed towards the pool side.
Khushi brought her hand towards her nose to smell it.
She smelled her hands and she did not know how to react. Some how she felt a little aroused after inhaling his natural odor. This was the first time she smelt someone's.
She always avoided giving BJs as she had a very strong nose and she was not very comfortable. But today even she did not know what made her smell her hand after touching his hard form.
She looked outside. He was standing there looking at the water. As if the water will calm him down.
Khushi: Arnav!
He did not answer.
Khushi: Arnav!
Arnav turned: Now what?
She could see the rage in his eyes. She knew that he is just doing it for her and she is behaving like an a**.
Khushi: Come here!
Arnav: Forget it khushi
Khushi: Please Come
Arnav entered his bedroom.
Khushi: Look I am sorry ok?
Arnav: Why are you saying sorry khushi? No need.
Khushi: No arnav I know you are just doing thins for me and I am behaving like this. I know how difficult it is for you to be so close to me. Nothing less than what I am feeling.
Arnav just kept quiet.
Khushi held his and and made him sit on the bed. She cupped his face and made him look at her.
Khushi bit her lips: I was scared after touching yours.
Arnav gave a huh! Look to her
Khushi: Its its thick you know.
Arnav: What?
Khushi: I mean your erm
Arnav just couldnot help but to smile.
Khushi made a puppy face in embarrassment.
Arnav tucked her locks behind her ear and cupped her face. My horny babes, I cant believe you are saying this who has slept with uncountable guys till date?
Khushi: Ya but none was so huge and thick.
Arnav cheekly said ok! So you are scared?
Khushi: who? Me? No.
Arnav: Oh come on fattu, you are. And what did you think it will be like a straw or what?
Khushi gulped.
Arnav: Bada mujko apni s*X kahani sunati thi aaj kya ho gaya? Hawa gul? (I wonder whether it was you who used to tell me about you s*x life with others. What happened to you today?
Khushi: Koi hawa gul nahi hua hai ok? I cant straight way do this. I need I need foreplay before I do it.
Arnav raised his eyebrows. So you want to do foreplay with me khushi? Will you be able to handle it? He said naughtily. I am sure I can make you c*m in 2 mins without inserting also.
Khushi: Oh really?
Arnav: Yap
Khushi: You think so?
Arnav: Confident.
Khushi: How many times have you been bed with me?
Arnav: umm well till date Zero.
Khushi: Then how are you so confident about it?
Arnav: Khushi! Babes you know me and now you have touched mine and see the effect on you.
Khushi: shut up!
Arnav leaned on her and kissed her cheeks.
Khushi for the first time felt goosebumps when he kissed her. Well I wasnot the usual kiss that both shared previously. It was surely filled with a little passion. Lingering his lips on her soft chubby cheeks and slightly bitting it and then soothing it with his wet lips.
Khushi starting panting a bit. Arnav looked at her state and smiled.
Arnav: See the effect of that kiss khushi! I have just kissed you on your cheeks and I am sure you have already wet down there.
Khushi couldnot deny the fact infact wet would be an understatement. She has actually flooded.
Khushi: very funny.
Arnav: Shh! Shall we kiss now madam?
Khushi: Ah! Well! Umm!
Arnav made her rest her back on the bed and he leaned.
Aranv: Look at me Khushi!
Khushi looked at him.
Staring each other for god knows how long drinking the passion from each others eyes. He searching something in her eyes and she did that as well.
Arnav gulped looking at her beautiful innocent eyes. How he always wished that those eyes always look at him only him.
OMG! How could I miss these passion filled eyes? Khushi were you blind or something? He looks so romantic when he stares like this. Does he look at every girl like this when he is in bed with her? Khushi thought.
Whats wrong with me? Why am I not able to look elsewhere? Why I am I not able to continue further? Why I want to look at her like this whole night? How can she look so se*y in this stupid twitty nighty of hers?
Arnav: right or left?
Khushi: Hah?
Arnav: which side do you prefer?
Khushi: What?
Arnav: I mean while kissing?
Khushi: Just kiss me whichever way you want to.
Arnav smiled at her hand leaned further.
Khushi: which side do you prefer?
Arnav: I don't know, never thought before
Khushi: that's the point. Then why the hell are you thinking that now? IDIOT
Arnav: Because I want this kiss to be the best kiss that you have experienced till date.
Khushi: Oh really? And why so?
Arnav: Because I am kissing YOU.
He leaned forward. She arched back anticipating the kiss.
Khushi's POV
OMG!
He is going to kiss me.
Khushi stay calm.
Don't panic.
He has kissed you before also.
No. Those were not that kiss kiss ok? They were just pecks. And that time he kissed you as a best friend.
Dumbo he is still your best friend now also. And your best frined is kissing you.
Its just a kiss khushi, why are you racking your brain so much?
OMG if he doesnot like my kiss? Then? No no way if he doesnot like my kiss then I cant see into his eyes. What kind of kiss does he like?
He wants me to participate? STUPID STUPID STUPID how can he kiss you alone if you don't participate? Ofcourse he will want me to participate. What a dumb thought khushi?
You have kissed so many guys. Why are you nervous as it this is your first kiss? Stop behaving like a dumb a*s.
Arnav's POV
I cant believe we are going to kiss each other like this. Arnav zada soch mat just kiss her damn it. It is not that hard.
What if she doesnot like my kiss? Ofcourse she will like. She always blushes when you kiss no peck her on her lips. And she never stopped you right? And why will she blush if she doesnot like?
He lips. God, how I want to suck those patels. Will she like if I suck it? Or is she expecting just a kiss or maybe a smooch? Will she like if I taste her mouth?
Will she kiss me back? What if she doesnot? Oh god, I don't know how I am doing to do this. Wait a minute arnav kiss mein hi itna time laga rahe ho to who karne mein kitna time lagaoge. Just go for it dude. She is pretty right? Pretty? She is beautiful. But she is my best friend. I cannot be like a hungry lion with her. She is delicate and I don't want her to be uncomfortable around me.
Khushi could feel his hot breadth kissing her lips, making it burn.
Arnav leaned further. They could feel slight touch on each other when there was knock on the door.
Arnav immediately got up and sat.
Khushi straightened her hair and leaned back on the head board.
Arnav looked at her, she looked at him. Both check the time it was 2am.
Khushi: who can it be?
Arnav: I don't know.
Khushi: What are you looking at go and open the door.
Arnav opened the door and saw ayush crying.
Khushi immediately got up and ran toward the door.
She knelled and cupped his face.
Khushi: What's worng sweetheart?
Ayush: I am feeling scared Aunty. Mumma and Papa is not opening the door. Can I please sleep with you tonight?
Khushi looked at Arnav, and he nodded.
Khushi got up and held ayush's hand and headed towards her room.

1 comment:

  1. O god..they r thinking so much..n same too..
    n nw ayush....wht will happen next??
    cont soon

    ReplyDelete